Sunday 21 October 2012

The Clash of Journalism.
the straight times.jpg


OMG!
My dearest readers,
You wouldn’t want to miss a single piece of action in the “CLASH OF JOURNALISM” between former editor of ST against the newly founded intelligent reporter from “THE STRAIGHT TIMES”.

Let SPH (Si-Peh-Ho) take you to SPH auditorium for a show-down of superiority and intellectually debate.

====================================================================

Reporter : Mr Cheong, you are an EX-ST editor and your have published a book , “ON BETRAYAL” MARKERS recently. Why do you need to write a book “On Betrayal” markers? What is your intention of doing it?
Do you think you have drawn your lines to the extreme end of the newspapers with your own markers?

Mr Cheong : Let me explain.
Being an editor under the control and influences of a single political party government, I have to sail and stir my ship in according to the direction of the wind and waves. I can’t and I was helpless to fight for “JUSTICE’ & “TRANSPARENCY” in my reports. I knew I had made a blunder during my days as journalist and editor.
I have misled the public’s opinion and damaged the people’s mindset. It will take another 2 generations to re-educate the people in the “RIGHT” perspective. Therefore, I have decided to write this book as a clarification and hoping to substitute what ever I had missed out in my reports. This book shall bring readers to the in-sight of back-stage. It will explain on how I had penned my markers lines.

Reporter : Lies! It all lies! Till today, you have never repent. You wrote this book to cover your habitual lies. To cleansed your sins by covering another useless lies.
You have failed the people of Singapore and you have failed yourself as a editor.

Let me help you to clarify by giving an example illustration.

You told the public that you are going to Orchard Rd in your report. But you have never tell them why you went to Orchard Rd and what you have found in Orchard Rd.

After your retirement from ST, you felt you have short-changed the public and you are hoping to cleanse your sins before you lied in the graveyard. With this book, you are hoping that the future generation will never misunderstood you and curse you.

Sadly and unfortunately, a habitual liar will forever never mend his way.
In your book, you told of a story how you travelled by taxi to Orchard Rd and along your journey in the taxi, you wrote those scenery into your book just to beautify it.
Till now, you have never and would not tell the public why you went to Orchard Rd and the things and events you have discovered in Orchard Rd.

Mr Cheong : Come on lah! What you expect me to do?? To bare all to the public? What good will that bring to me?
Nothing! But, just as the Bishop, I will be terminated and lost my livelihood. That is the truth and that is the wrong way Singapore is governed. Why do you want to picked on me when everyone is doing the wrong way in their course of work.
I am just telling a half incomplete story to the public. I have never lied to the public. They must be matured to read in between my markers lines.
Yes! You have dig out half of my intention that I am trying to cleanse my sins. The other half is that I could make some money from my publication. Do not tell me that it is immoral. Everyone is harboring such thoughts and many have swindled lot of money with such trick.

Reporter : If you chose to flow with the flock of feathers. Please, do not try to explain.
If you have never valued moral and refused to uphold integrity. Please do not try to cover-up.
Understand???

You have to excuse me coz I do not want to spend any more minute with a person who never understand Tonyhism teaching. It seen to me that 道不相同 between you and me. We shall leave it becoz 道义在人心 and let the public decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment