Saturday 20 October 2012

Dear readers,

Recent saga involved politics and religions have took headlines news in Singapore.
This issue was brought up in parliament for debate too.

Painstaking, our reporter is able to convince Ah Be Soh to grant us an interview.
Let us in SPH (Si-Peh-Ho) bring you to our “Tea and chit-chat session”.

=================================================================

Reporter : Ah Be Soh, your interference with politics had caught headlines in every newspapers front page.
I am grateful for your contribution for helping “THE STRAIGHT TIMES”to be the number 1 best seller.

Ah Be Soh : It is my pleasure to help everyone, especially your newspaper, “THE STRAIGHT TIMES.”
I don’t think my interference is inappropriate becoz we are talking about “LIFE & DEATH”.
I was trying to put across my personal opinion and I think it is inevitably that such issue have hit the judiciary system badly. But, then again, beside religions, judiciary system must be an independent sovereignty. It is clearly stated in our constitution . The SG govt should not get involved. Let me get the record “STRAIGHT AND CORRECT”. It is the SG govt which interfered and mixed politics with religions and judiciary system. I have never and would never want to be involved in politics. I was supporting the abolishment of “DEATH” sentence only.

Reporter : I think you got a “RIGHT” point here. But what happened when DPM invited you for discussion on this issue? Did you kernan (got) :

Teo Kang (got scolding)
Teo Too ( kernan poked and jacked)
Teo Shuang (received sarcastic remarks)
Teo Cheng (kernan insulted) ???????????????


Ah Be Soh : No lah…… Though DPM was the head of Military Force. But, I doubt he knew to operate those sophisticated mass weapons of destruction lah. I don’t think he is capable of holding his own “GUN” straight lah.

Reporter : Wow! Wow! Wow! The head of religion cult is showing his color. Btw, why are you wearing all “WHITE” everyday??

Ah Be Soh : Let me explain to you the different of “ALL WHITE”. Unlike that “THUNDERING” party who wear “HALF WHITE & HALF BLACK”, I am clean and clear from top to bottom.

Reporter : Is that what you think of yourself??? Let me ask a few questions.
Being the head of your religion cult,

1) What have you achieved to unify your followers and preach peace and harmony?
2) What did your followers understand about compassion and kindness toward other religions?
3) Why are there so many sins committed by your followers?
4 Why are your followers building an enclosure business community among themselves?
5) Why are there so many religious people involved in politics?
6) Why are your followers joining gang parties in General Election?
7) Why are your religion cult creating “CONSTITUTION” for the churches?
8) Do you intend to set up your own COURT and LAWS ????
9) Is your intention to build a “KINGDOM OF CRY”??????????

Answer me! Answer me right-away! Answer to me honestly from your heart and not through SATAN.

Ah Be Soh : Ah….a….ah...a….. You are definitely intelligent and read the ground well. You are smart than SG Govt. You are a tough guy and capable to govern our country into the “RIGHT” path.

Pardon me for my mis-management. As the head of a cult, I could only preach and persuade my followers. But, I have no “RIGHT” and “POWER” to control them. I knew they have gone wild in their conduct and manner. But, there is no way I could punish them. Being a Ah Be Soh, I need able people such as priests to assist and carry out the job.
But, some have turned into gays while other break out from my beliefs and formed their own cult.
Yes! The whole organization is in disarray such as the “KONG HE FATT CHOY” from “HARVESTING MONEY”.
Please forgive me and tell the LORD to pardon me. Please…….!

Reporter : On account of your repentance and the LORD has mercy. I shall pray for you.
Thank you for your presence and honest comments.
May the LORD bless you.

================================================================

Ladies and gentlemen,

I believe you have not been short change by our “THE STRAIGHT TIMES” report unlike some newspaper from the “STRAITS OF NO RIVER” who had wrote a book to explain their wrong-doing and distorted news reports.

Ha..ha..ha..
He..he..he..
Ha..ha..ha..

No comments:

Post a Comment