Sunday 9 September 2012

Singapore Conversation



Dear readers,

The Straight Times have invited a panel of "TALKING COCK"  members comprising from all walk of lives. Theirs occupations are banker, taxi driver and part-time actress.
They will be joining our forum to discuss issues concerning Singapore.

It is our honour that a distinguished guest of honour had accepted ours invitation to chair this forum.
He is Streetsmartfighter, The Fire Dragon.

Let get the ball rolling with Streetsmartfighter posting questions to the members.

=================================================================

Reporter : Streetsmartfighter, you may shoot your bullets at will. Do not "give face" to those panel of members.

Streetsmartfighter : Mr. Hussein, the banker, you have said that you are worrying about your children's future. Don't you think we have to solve low fertility rate before we touch on your kid's problem?

Banker : Ai....ai... I can't control and decide on others' sex lives. How could I command couples to make love to have babies? This is their personal issue. I can only talk about my children here.
And that is what I am here for. I want my children to have the best education, best life styles and best jobs. The govt must give it to my children.

Streetsmartfighter : What do you suggest the govt must provide for your kids?

Banker : Beside free education, I hope the govt must guranteed direct entry to universities for my kids. The govt must ensure life-time employment for my kids with world-class salaries too.
I am dreaming dead for my kids holding porfolio of at least 65 directorship in various govt-aided organisations and private sectors. The best option is to allow my kids to work in Good-In-Conning or Ta-mah-si Holdings.

Streetsmartfighter : I think your wish is quite realistic. In fact, it had been a practices by the govt for decades ago. Do not worry too much for your kids if they are prepared to wear all "WHITE" uniform with a "Thundering" badge and pledge loyalty. Just make sure they learn the skill of "LICKING" instead of "RIGHT MORAL" teachings lah.

Banker : Thank you Streetsmartfighter. You are so smart indeed.

Reporter : Ok! Let go for an interval and we shall resume our conversation as soon as possible.

=============================================================

Dear readers,
Pls stay tune with "The Straight Times" for more interesting dialogue.









No comments:

Post a Comment