Sunday 30 September 2012

Sex Scandal ( The wife's comment)

Dear Readers,

Welcome back!

You are "IN" for good stuff. Our reporter is at the Courtyard conducting a "LIVE" interviewing with the defendant's wife. The Straight Times will bring you to the scene for more detail.

============================================================

Reporter : Excuse me, Mrs Ng, can I address you as Color Wolf's wife?

Color Wolf's wife : Go ahead! Called whatever names you liked. Afterall, there isn't anymore shameful thing to be hide.

Reporter : I am curious how would you able to tolerate and even accompanied your husband "IN" & "OUT" of the court room?  Are you human? Don't you felt angry and sad to hear all those nasty sex activities your husband was having with different charbors (women)?

Color Wolf's wife : Of course I am hurted! Being his wife, I wish I could fufill his desire. But, take a look! My mouth is so small. How could I do those "IN & OUT" like cumm*ing and sucking? I afraid my teeth could scrap his lan jian stick (penis).

Reporter : Besides fulfilling your duty as a wife, don't you monitor and check on your husband behaviour?

Color Wolf's wife : Successful and powerful men disliked being control by wives. Though, I knew my husband frequently received calls and MSM after midnight and he will usually bring his handphone to the toilet, but I tend to imagine that it were all about his line of works. Being a top servants, he will have to abide by the code of conduct.

Reporter : Can I take that you have full faith and trusted your husband?

Color Wolf's wife : What do you expect for a woman? He have brought back "bread & butter" to this house and brought me to oversea vacation every year. Every month, he will give me household expenditure.
That is what every women's wish to  have a sense of security.

Reporter : How about moral ? How about righteousness? How about marriage vow? How about family's values? Don't you care?

Color Wolf's wife : Oh! Stop asking me all those non-sense. Don't you know that ever since Adam & Eve, women have never practices nor treasure such moral teachings? In ancient time, women were forbidden to attend school for reason due to our nature. We are sinful and we are guilty to bring more sins to this world. Women can't control their emotion; temperament, anger, thoughts and feelings of love. What do you expect women can do to take care of her family's affair? We just search for any men who are willing to provide comfort, security and finance to make our lives easily.
I got everything that other women have for being a faithful wife, but I never thought that my husband has a urge for "MOUTH".

Reporter : Thank you for being so truthful and honest. I hope you will be blessed with GOOD LUCK.
It is not your fault but a lesson for your husband and many other "LOOSE" charbors(women) to learn and change.
Goodbye and take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment